Heart Touching Love Stories: Cute love stories for her

Ads 468x60px

11/10/2014

Cute love stories for her


Conversation between Girl & Boy after Break-up"
Girl: Your New Girlfriend is Pretty (Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than me???)
Boy: Ya she is
...!! (Boy Thinks in mind....But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know)
Girl: I heard that she is Funny & Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't)
Boy: Sure She is.... (But she is nothing compared to you)
Girl: Well I Hope...You both last...(We never did)
Boy: I Hope you do too.... (What Happened to You & Me...?)
Girl: Well...I gotta go.... (Before i start Cry)
Boy: Ya me too... (I Hope you don't Cry)
Girl: Bye....(I Still Love you & Miss you)

♥ Like If You Think They Both Should Be Together ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...